Because the world needs more things that can judge and rank your ability to dance, Let's Sing And Dance from Voxler Games is a Kinect Xbox 360 release that watches your and your friend's moves, then scores your performance. Add as many singers as you want to the party and you've got your very own self-esteem destroying video game!
Assuming your dance skills are on par with our own (think "one-finned elderly fish pulled out of the water and flopping on the shore while wearing a ridiculous Dr. Seuss-inspired hat"), Let’s Sing and Dance might just be your worst nightmare brought to life. If you've got a little more groove in your step, though, it could be a great co-op party game. The XBLA game incorporates both dancing and singing and scores each round based on the team's performance. We're guessing that Pee-Wee Herman dance is worth minimum points, but we'll need more research to confirm.
Let’s Sing and Dance features a dozen tracks to jam out to. If "jamming" is what the kids call it these days:
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Miley Cyrus – Can’t Be Tamed
- Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha – Right Round
- Ini Kamoze – Here Comes The Hotstepper
- Aretha Franklin – Think
- Noisettes – Don’t Upset The Rhythm
- Duffy – Mercy
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Far East Movement – Like A G6
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
Let’s Sing and Dance is currently available on XBLA. It supports two dancers and an unlimited number of singers for local co-op play. Dust off your Kinect before you grab the demo.