When Valentine's Day rolls around, there's only one thing on everyone's mind: saving money. Yeah that's right, I said it. Sony did too, so it's all right. From now through Monday at 9 a.m. PST, a ton of co-op and multiplayer games will be on sale for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. Which games you ask? Many games, I reply. Many.
The bulk of the titles on sale this weekend are competitive in nature, with the likes of Capcom vs. SNK 2, Street Fighter and Tekken leading the pack. (What are you trying to suggest, Sony? That we fight instead of exchange chocolate roses or whatever it is we're supposed to do?) But there are some great co-op games in there, too, such as these little gems:
- Knack PS4 - $39.99 discounted to $10.00
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris PS4 - $19.99 discounted to $8.00
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack PS4 - $28.99 discounted to $11.60
- LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $59.99 discounted to $24.00
- LittleBigPlanet 3 PS3 - $59.99 discounted to $24.00
- Rayman Legends PS4 - $39.99 discounted to $10.00
- Rayman Legends PS3 - $39.99 discounted to $10.00
- Rayman Legends PS Vita - $26.99 discounted to $6.75
- Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 - $39.99 discounted to $16.00
- TowerFall Ascension PS4 - $14.99 discounted to $4.50
- Unit 13 PS Vita - $17.99 discounted to $7.20
- Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone PS3 - $9.99 discounted to $4.00
Check out the full list to satisfy all your holiday cravings, or just head to PSN and let the spending spree begin.