Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the kitchen, Ghost Town Games and Team17 dropped a free update for Overcooked! 2 last week that adds some new levels, a few new recipes, and a couple new chefs to use. "Kevin's Christmas Cracker" is available for all versions of the game and, as this is an update, it'll get added automatically.
Once you've gotten the update downloaded, you'll find the new content in the "Extras" section. Here's everything you'll get in this update:
- Five Christmas themed kitchens
- Three new recipes: mince pies, Christmas pudding and hot chocolate
- Two new chefs – elf and snowman
- Practice mode – unlimited time, unlimited orders (found on the Campaign map). Cook as much as you like without risk of failure
- Additional online features – support for 2 local players to play with or against 2 other local players over an online connection (this is what we at Co-Optimus call "Combo Co-Op")
Overcooked! 2 is available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Four player co-op is supported throughout the Campaign and "Kevin's Christmas Cracker."