Studio MDHR's Cuphead launched on Xbox and PC five years ago, eventually making its way to Switch and PlayStation as well. We all loved the game, even if it could be frustratingly difficult at times. All these years later, Cuphead is set to get a DLC expansion called "The Delicious Last Course" at the end of this month. To commemorate the long, long-awaited DLC, accessory manufacturer PowerA has also released special Ms. Chalice-themed controllers for Xbox and Switch.
The Delicious Last Course
The Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC will feature:
- Featuring Ms. Chalice as a brand new playable character with a modified moveset and new abilities. Once acquired, Ms. Chalice is fully playable through the DLC and the original Cuphead adventure!
- Traverse a brand new Inkwell Isle and wallop the most wacky and monstrous bosses Cuphead has faced yet!
- Find new weapons and charms to aid you in overcoming brand new challenges and setting new records on old bosses!
- Help Chef Saltbaker on a brand new adventure to uncover the mystery of Legendary Chalice's secret quest!
Cuphead and "The Delicious Last Course" DLC support 2-player local co-op.
"The Delicious Last Course" will be available to purchase on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, Steam, and GOG on Thursday, June 30. No price has been announced yet. The Cuphead base game is now available for $19.99 on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, Steam, and GOG.
Cuphead: Ms. Chalice Controllers
PowerA has released two controllers featuring the new Ms. Chalice character from Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course.
- The Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox sells for $39.99. It features a headset jack and controls, dual rumble motors, and a detachable 10-foot USB cable.
- The Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch sells for $54.99. It includes 2 AA batteries and features a low battery LED indicator.
Both controllers have two programmable buttons on the back.
At present, the Ms. Chalice controllers are only available at PowerA's website. We expect that Amazon will start carrying them as well after "The Delicious Last Course" launches on June 30.