In 2020, THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games released a remake of the original Destroy All Humans! game on modern platforms. It was welcome because there's really nothing like DAH! nowadays, a series that lets players become malevolent aliens and wreak havoc on cartoonish humans. Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed, the next remake in the series, is due out in August. Today, the publisher released a new co-op trailer and revealed that gamers who preorder Reprobed will get Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage, a free multiplayer game with co-op modes, right away.
Destroy All Humans 2! Reprobed sees the alien protagonist, Crypto, return in the 1960s to thwart the KGB agents who destroyed his mothership. Gameplay takes place primary on-foot as a third-person shooter, but players will also pilot Crypto's UFO against humanity's ground forces.
- Show those hippies who's boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
- Standard Edition ($39.99).
- Dressed to Skill Edition ($54.99). Includes:
- Reprobed: Skin Pack
- Reprobed: Challenge Accepted DLC
- Test your skills in this post-launch DLC that adds all 4 Challenge Modes from the first instalment to Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed. All modes playable in local split-screen co-op!
- Reprobed: Official Orchestral Score
- Reprobed: Digital Art Book
- 2nd Coming Edition ($399.99): Preorder info at DestroyAllHumansGame.com.
- Includes the game and all content from the Dressed to Skill Edition
- A gigantic, 27.6 inch / 70 cm high Crypto-figurine
- An "Arkwobbler" which is of course a wobble-statue of the great Arkvoodle
- A vintage metal plate
- An artbook
- The orchestral score on CD
Yes, the price on that "2nd Coming Edition" is pretty crazy.
Preordering any edition of the game gets players instant access to the standalone Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage game, a $12.99 value on its own.
Clone Carnage features:
- Compete and destruct with up to 4 human or alien lifeforms online
- Cause double the destruction with the local two player multiplayer on a split-screen
- Challenge your friends and foes alike in 4 game modes over 6 different maps
- All skins from the Destroy All Humans! Release in 2020 are included
Steam reviews indicate that Clone Carnage is a multiplayer-only game, so don't expect to play it alone. We can confirm that this one features both competitive and cooperative modes, though, which is pretty sweet! Look forward to more detailed impressions soon.