There is an almighty battle going on in the gaming industry between those developers that want to call their game Zombie something and those that choose Dungeon something. With the announcement of Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre, developer Neople are striking a blow for the side of the Dungeons. Co-Optimus does not care much for a name, as long as the game has co-op; Dungeon Fighter LIVE has been announced with 4 player local and online co-op. Joy!
The original Dungeon Fighter was a PC game, Neople have taken this game, upgraded the visuals to 720p and added the all-important 4 player co-op elements. To keep us more informed about the game Neople have provided some handy bullet points and an introductory trailer:
4-Player Co-op, Offline or via Xbox LIVE!
- That’s right, now you can team up to clear dungeons with 3 other players on the same console or via Xbox LIVE.
Unique Dungeons and Legions of Monsters
- Each dungeon you explore offers unique challenges and requires a different strategy.
- The deeper you delve into the dungeons, the more monsters you’ll have to defeat.
Hundreds of Items
- Create and enchant items to defeat stronger enemies and collect even more items!
- Trade items with other players for more customization options, and to help a fellow fighter, of course.
- Delivered in dynamic comic style, this dramatic storyline will drive your Dungeon Fighter to the limit!
New HD Graphics
- See the world of the Dungeon Fighter like you never have before.