So far we've had two batches of screenshots and we haven't seen a single damn flying horse. What gives? The Legends of Pegasus is a 4X strategy game from publisher Kalypso set in space. While the latest screenshots don't show any aerial equestrians, they do show off some pretty explosions and space scenes to boot.
Don't let all that full you though, the features list make this sound like an incredibly deep game with 12 playable faction, numerous skill trees, and much more. The game will be out for PC this June and will feature a co-op mode for two players.
Features of Legends of Pegasus:
- 4X SF setting: eXplore! eXpand! eXploit! eXterminate!
- Unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Three races and twelve playable factions
- Hundreds of technologies to research in a dynamic and extensive tech-tree
- A living universe, filled with numerous non-player civilizations
- Easy to learn, but difficult to master, the game can be enjoyed both by new gamers and by hardcore 4X veterans
- An epic single player campaign
- Multiplayer features
- Extensive modding options