Microsoft and 343 Industries have announced the content of the upcoming Halo 4: Limited Edition. The Xbox 360 game package will include a drop ship worth of content for $99. Content includes the full 90 minute Forward Until Dawn movie, nine maps for multiplayer, early access to specializations and much more. Here's the complete breakdown of what you'll be getting with Halo 4.
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition - An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the "Halo" universe to life as you've never seen it, providing an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
- Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- War Games Map Pack Access - Access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, otherwise available for download post-launch on Xbox Live
- Early access to six Specialisations, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career
- UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet - Includes an armour customisation schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.
- Spartan-IV Recruit In-Game Armour
- Spartan-IV Prime In-Game Armour Skin
- Assault Rifle Prime In-Game Weapon Skin
- Prime In-Game Emblem
- Xbox Live Avatar "Recruit" Armour
- Cryo-Tube Xbox Live Avatar Prop
Halo 4 is set for a November 6th release on Xbox 360. The game features a co-op campaign as well as a mode called Spartan Ops which features online co-op play for four players through weekly episodes.