Today Worms Revolution receives another content pack, entitled the Mars Pack. Though we weren't super impressed with the co-op for Worms Revolution (see our review), our staff still tends to agree its the best Worms game to date, despite the underwhelming co-op.
The Mars Pack is much along similar lines as the Funfair Pack which released less than two weeks ago. It comes with all the following content:
- Five new single-player campaign missions
- The Mars theme for local and online matches
- Four new weapons for the worms: Buffalo, Poison Gun, Lightning Strike and the Crate Strike utility
- Mars Themed Customization: Two trinkets (Crystal and Alien Skull), two accessories (Space Helmet and Alien Deely Boppers), a new gravestone (Spaceship) and a new Mars soundbank.
- Matt Berry returns to his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the 5 new missions.
- New Achievements/Trophies
The Mars Pack is out today, November 7th, on PC, XBLA, and PSN for $4.99.