Pandemic Studios has announced that from September 5th to September 12th you will be able to collect on the 50 point "Everybody Wants Some" achievement by playing with a Pandemic developer. Here is some of the info below with more after the break:
Pandemic Studios' Mercenaries 2: World in Flames will provide the arena, as the developers battle it out with Xbox LIVE® members. Pandemic will be on hand from September 5 through September 12, giving you a chance to be one of the first to get the 50-point "Everybody Wants Some!!" achievement!
More after the break...
The achievement is earned just by playing with a developer of Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, or with someone who already has the achievement. From there the achievement will spread virally, after all, sharing is caring. So check for the Gamertags below between September 5 and 12, VIVA VENEZUELA! Pandemic’s Gamertags are:
- MercsDev1: James Wahlquist, Designer
- MercsDev2: David Padron, Junior Technical Artist
- MercsDev3: Jeremy Swigart, Programmer
- MercsDev4: Albert Lo, Associate Designer
- MercsDev5: Ali Zandi, Associate Designer
- MercsDev6: Manny Diaz, Associate Designer
- MercsDev7: Ed Kim, Programmer
- MercsDev8: Scott Warner, Lead Designer
- MercsDev9: Drew Marlowe, Designer
- MercsDev10: Brad Welch, Senior Designer