Nearly four years after the release of Guacamelee 2, Drinkbox Studios is finally back with a new game. Nobody Saves the World is an action RPG in which players take on the role of a little guy named Nobody who can change into all kinds of different forms. The game immediately oozes charm and fun, plus it supports 2-player online co-op.
Nobody Saves the World begins with Nobody waking up alone in his dilapidated shack. Upon venturing into town, he quickly learns that Nostromagus, the town's chief wizard, has been kidnapped. A quick misunderstanding later and our hero finds himself in the wizard's dungeon. From there, he'll have to defeat lots of monsters, complete lots of quests, clear his name, and save the world!
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15 distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can't stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Evolving Dungeons: As you become stronger, procedurally generated dungeons increase in difficulty and complexity to keep you on your toes.
- Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together!
- New Game : Put your Forms and abilities to the test against leveled-up enemies and dungeons with remixed difficulty modifiers.
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
Given that the Guacamelee games are some of the best Metroidvania platformers of all time, we have very high hopes for this game as well. Nobody Saves the World sells for $24.99 on Xbox and Steam and is also available via Xbox Game Pass.