The Cook, Serve, Delicious! series of cooperative cooking games has become quite popular in recent years, spawning several sequels, a single-player spinoff called Cook Serve Forever, and an upcoming remake of the first game titled Cook, Serve, Delicious: Re-Mustard!. The very first game in the series has never been available on consoles, however, until now. Cook, Serve, Delicious! has just launched on Switch, allowing Nintendo fans to cook up and serve a variety of dishes at home or on the go.
- Manage your restaurant as you balance out your menu with thirty foods and hundreds of recipes
- Compete in cooking television shows and mysterious tournaments
- Upgrade your equipment while battling robbers, impatient customers, and lots more!
- Play local co-op as one person cooks and the other expedites the orders!
- Have up to four players locally with the included “Battle Kitchen” expansion, featuring dozens of challenges and unlockable characters.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! sells for $12.99 on Switch and $9.99 on Steam. The Switch version is on sale for $9.74 through November 2. Xbox and PlayStation versions have been announced as well and are expected to arrive later this year.