Bulletstorm first took shots at Halo with its parody of the infamous commercial for the game. Next the game has its electric whip set on another co-op title Call of Duty. This time though its not a simple video but an entire game that you can download and play on your PC.
The game is a short (about 5 minute romp) spoof on the entire series. I don't want to ruin it anymore than the above screenshot - but if you get a chance be sure to download the game. Just head over to the official website - www.dutycalls.com. At the very least, give the video a watch.
Here's some of the features according to the PR material:
- Duty Vision™ slows down the action so you can unload a storm of bullets
- Immersive dialogue from the front lines
- Cold, calculated realism
- Killing animations motion captured from real actors
- True-life reloading system allows for mistakes in putting the cartridge in the gun
- Iconic sound effects
- Thwart an enemy threat that could topple the country and possibly the world
- Significant and historically accurate props
I can personally attest that Duty Calls has everyone of these features...and none of them at all.
Bulletstorm launches on February 22nd on the 360, PC, and PS3. It contains a 4 player co-op mode called Anarchy. Hopefully it contains Duty Calls as well - console players need to enjoy this "game" too.