After last week's spout of seemingly never-ending (not to mention pointless) crime spree, the Friday Awesomely Live Co-Op crew started off this episode with a very clear goal. Pull off The Prison Heist in GTA Online. Despite several mix-ups and bad luck, we were able to finish the setup missions for The Prison Heist, the first of four 4-player heists we'll be attempting.
Here are the setup missions for The Prison Heist which we completed with approximate times:
- 00:11:35 - Prison Break - Plane (Demonstration on how not to attack the airfield)
- 00:22:22 - Prison Break - Plane (Success)
- 00:43:44 - Prison Break - Bus
- 01:04:55 - Prison Break - Station (Many demonstrations of the hard/impossible way to steal a cruiser and the bus schedule)
- 01:44:00 - Prison Break - Station (Success)
- 02:06:05 - Prison Break - Wet Work (How to poorly flush out Papov and take him out... There's probably a better way)
Since the setup missions took longer than we expected, we figured we'd hold off on the finale. Instead we decided to wind down with some of the regular contact missions:
- 02:39:15 - Daemon Run (Ron)
- 02:53:23 - Crank Up the Volume (Ron)
- 02:58:45 - Clearing the Cat House (Martin)
If you have any tips for the finale, feel free to leave them in the comments section below! We'll be live again on Friday night to attempt the finale and possibly start on the next heist. You can watch on our Twitch channel and even chat with us while we play. See you then!