The PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier has gotten a slight delay. Originally slated for June 12th, it'll now grace your favorite PC on June 28th. The game was released a few weeks ago on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to mostly positive reviews. Ghost Recon Future Soldier features a four player co-op campaign, playable online and a four player co-op survival mode called Guerilla.
PC Version Key Features:
• Support DX11 (adding stunning amount of visual details on characters through displacement mapping, as well as some global illumination effects.)
• More complex materials (like parallax occlusion mapping or gloss and specular maps.)
• Improved dynamic lighting
• Volumetric lighting effects
• Soft shadows
• Improved post-processing with better HDR and motion blur
• Playable with keyboard and mouse, or with wired and wireless X360 pads
• Will be available via digital distribution
• Windows XP patch coming shortly after release
Join the legendary Ghosts
• In the role of Sergeant John Kozak, fight alongside 3 veteran operators in a character-focused storyline.
• Play through the game’s campaign in a cooperative mode with up to 3 friends online.
Thrilling & Innovative Multiplayer
• Online experience created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed GRAW-series MP modes.
• 4 game modes focused on objectives and cooperation.
• Up to 12 players in 6 VS 6 matches for an intense online experience.
• Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
• 4 vs. hundreds combat mode, inspired by real-life U.S Army counter-insurgency techniques.
• Enter, capture and protect a targeted area. Get rewarded then move to the next target.
• Play cooperatively online with up to 3 friends.
• Prove you have what it takes to survive against 50 waves of enemies and armored vehicules.
Gunsmith: Create more than 20 million variations with authentic weapons and attachments
• The Gunsmith customization mode lets you choose from dozens of attachments and components.
• Replace triggers, barrels, stocks and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own.
• Unlock new slots and new weapon parts by spending points earned through character progression.
Minimum hardware requirements:
Supported Operating Systems*: Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions.
PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
RAM: 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
VIDEO CARD: 512 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS/AMD Radeon HD 4650 DIRECT X®: DirectX 11
DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
SOUND CARD: DirectX 11 – compliant sound card
HDD space: 25 GB
CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
RAM: 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better.