The first Aragami was a slick co-op ninja game, though the combat could have been better. Developer Lince has taken that to heart with Aragami 2, which promises improved movement and combat as well as 3-player online co-op. The game is due out on September 17. Even better for Xbox fans, it will be launch on Xbox Game Pass as well.
Aragami 2 features:
- PLAY IN SINGLE MODE OR IN CO-OP WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to 3 players in co-op.
- ENGAGE IN FAST-PACED STEALTH ACTIONS: Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
- ENTER INTO COMBAT AS A TACTICAL DECISION: Become the master of a skill based combat with high risk and high reward.
- BUILD YOUR SHADOW ASSASSIN: Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with a wide variety of abilities and shadow powers.
- PROTECT THE RASHOMON VALLEY: Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.
Check out this video to learn how gameplay works:
Sneaking around as a ninja and then surprise-stabbing enemies looks seriously enjoyable - like a ninja version of the Sniper Elite series. 3-player co-op should be even more thrilling.
Aragami 2 will come to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and 5, and Steam on September 17. It will cost $39.99. Xbox Game Pass members can already pre-download the game through the Xbox Game Pass library.