Squad 51 vs. the Flying Saucers

  • Couch Co-Op: 2 Players
  • + Co-Op Campaign
MMO Co-Opportunities Volume CVIII: Kunoichi, High Seas, and Estates
Editorial by

MMO Co-Opportunities Volume CVIII: Kunoichi, High Seas, and Estates

Updates for Black Desert, TERA, and SWTOR

We’ve settled into the cozy days of February, where the frigid breezes and dreary rain outside entice us to stay inside bundled up with a hot beverage in one hand a controller or mouse in the other. For this issue of MMOCO, we’ll be taking a look at updates to Black Desert, TERA, and SWTOR! Let’s dive in.

Kunoichi Launches in Black Desert for PS4 and Xbox One
Last week, the Kunoichi class (also known as the Mistress of Blades) launched on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Black Desert. Wielding a kunai shortshord, the Kunoichi specializes in stealth, quick reflexes, deception, and shadow magic. At level 56, the Kunoichi can “awaken,” granting her use to the chakram weapon. Special Awakening skills include Lethal Spin Spree, Chain Crash, Halfmoon Slash, and Wheel of Wrath.

In addition to the Kunoichi arriving on console, the patch that launched her also brought a bunch of balance changes and system improvements. About 40% of the monsters in the game have been removed, with the remaining 60% being granted respawn times that are twice as fast. You can check out the full patch notes on their website and see the Kunoichi trailer below: