Magicka: The Other Side of Coin Drops Today, Launch Trailer Reminds Us to Be Evil
Remember that one time in Magicka, when you accidentally killed everyone? Get ready to do a lot more of that. New DLC launches today. Embrace your evil side in "The Other Side of the Coin." This evil expansion allows you to play as Alucart and his Necromancer lackeys. Your mission is to make life miserable for humans, dwarves, and elves. Sounds simple enough. Watch the evil-doers in the following video.
- Alucart the not not a Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- One exciting new story challenge set among beautiful new elven architecture
- 4 new challenge maps: World's End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- New achievements
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world
Magicka supports four player local co-op and four player online co-op. "The Other Side of the Coin" is available through most digital distributors. It will set you back $4.99. A small price to pay for the chance to stick it to fantasy's standard hero races.